UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi Update: What’s New?
We’ve just released a new update for our UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi tool, which includes some of the latest changes and improvements. Here’s what’s new in this latest update:
– Added support for the latest Xiaomi devices, including the Mi 8 Pro, Mi 8 SE, and Mi A2 (LTE).
– Improved support for extracting device data from Windows 10 RS3 and Windows Server 2016.
– Updated language translations.
What is UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi?
What is UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi?
UAT PRO V. Xiaomi Update: What’s New?
The latest update to the UAT PRO tool from Xiaomi is now available, and it includes a number of new features and improvements. We’ve outlined the key changes below.
New Features in UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi
1. Improved handling of large files – The new version of UAT PRO can now handle larger files much more quickly, which should make it easier to test app updates on devices with larger storage capacities.
2. Updated user interface – The user interface has been updated to make it easier to use, and there are new options for exporting results to file formats such as XML and JSON.
3. Support for Mi Remote – The latest version of UAT PRO now supports Mi Remote devices, so you can control devices in your network directly from your smartphone or tablet.
4. More detailed error reporting – If something goes wrong while running an app update on a device, the new version of UAT PRO will report more specific information about what went wrong so you can fix it as quickly as possible.
Features of UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi
UAT PRO V 151.01 Xiaomi has a new features, which are as follows:
1. The updated version of UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi has an improved communication interface and support for more devices.
2. It can now generate reports with different levels of detail, including high-level summaries and detailed logs, so you can quickly get an understanding of your testing process and identify any issues.
3. The new version also includes enhanced performance and stability to make your testing experience smoother and more efficient.
What’s New in UAT PRO V151.01 Xiaomi
In this update of UAT PRO, Xiaomi has been added as a supported device. With this addition, you can now use UAT PRO to test and debug Android applications on Xiaomi devices.
Other new features include:
– Added support for Xiaomi devices. Now you can use UAT PRO to test and debug Android applications on Xiaomi devices.
– Improved performance when testing large application projects. This update makes testing larger projects faster, so you can get a better idea of how your app will perform in the market.
Reset Theft Lock
Fix Factory Mode
Read Gmail ID
Build Proper Editor
FastBoot to Normal
ADB to EDL Mode
FastBoot to EDL Mode
MTK Read Codes
MTK Repair Wi-Fi
MTK Backup Contacts
MTK Restore Contacts
MTK Read / Write NV (.tar, .bin format)
MTK FRP Reset (2 Methods)
MTK IMEI Repair
Auto Detection for the following CPUs is Supported
Read Lock Codes
Huawei App Firmware Flasher
Huawei Manual Flasher
Huawei App Flasher by QDLoader Mode
HTC MTK Flasher
HTC RUU Flasher (RUU.exe)
HTC Zip Flasher
Reset Account Lock (EDL Mode, FastBoot Mode)
Factory Reset (FastBoot Mode)
Factory Reset (Slide Load Mode)
Remove Cloud APK
FastBoot Mode (Supports Batch File or Files from Folder)
Reboot into EDL Mode
Fast Boot to EDL Mode
Microsoft Windows Phones
Read Extended Information
Update Product Code
eBoot to Normal Mode
Reset Screen Locks (Download Mode)
FRP Reset (Download Mode)
Factory Reset (Download Mode)
LG Flasher (Beta)
LG IMEI Repair
LG Reset Locks
LG Backup/Restore/Reset Security
LG Read/Write QCN
LG Download Firmware by IMEI
IMEI Repair (dual IMEI)
Factory Reset (normal & FastBoot mode)
Bootloader Decode / Re-lock
Motorola xml.zip Flasher
Motorola Manual Flasher
Motorola xml Flasher
Install / Uninstall
Check Root Status
Factory Reset (ADB)
Reset All Locks (ADB)
Wipe User Data
FRP Reset HTC
FRP Reset Huawei
FRP Reset Itel
FRP Reset Lava
FRP Reset Lenovo
FRP Reset Motorola
FRP Reset Micromax
FRP Reset MTK
FRP Reset OPPO
FRP Reset Qualcomm
FRP Reset Samsung ADB
FRP Reset Samsung Old Method
FRP Reset Samsung New Method
FRP Reset Spread rum